The Childbirth Center at Rancho Springs
Your Family is Our Family
At Rancho Springs Medical Center, we believe that a family-centered approach to childbirth can help promote the healthy growth and development of the entire family. That’s why we developed a facility that caters to helping create a positive family experience. From the moment you arrive until you are ready to take your newborn home, you can be assured your loved ones will be welcomed and encouraged to participate in your childbirth experience.
The Childbirth Center at Rancho Springs is the largest facility of its kind in the region and features 17 spacious private labor and delivery suites, along with 24 postpartum rooms, triage areas, a dedicated post-anesthesia care unit (PACU), and cesarean section operating rooms.
Reasons to Choose Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Mother/baby couplet care. At Rancho Springs Medical Center, our goal is to keep mothers and babies together for their entire stay. We encourage skin-to-skin care and strongly support breastfeeding as standard care for couplets.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. In case your baby needs special care.
- Free tour. Expectant parents are invited to sign up for a tour of The Childbirth Center at Rancho Springs Medical Center.
- Childbirth and Parenting Classes. A comprehensive slate of classes to help you prepare for the big event.
- Visitors always welcome. Visitors are welcome in Labor and Delivery rooms 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Room for birth partners. Fathers, significant others or birth partners are always welcome during mom's stay, from admission through discharge.
The Best Care Starts with the Best Education
You can support your family-centered birth with our comprehensive Childbirth and Parenting Classes. You'll learn about childbirth and discover the joy, responsibility and love that comes with being a new parent. Refresher classes are also available for expectant mothers who already have children. If you're an expectant mom who expects the best, call for more information about our Childbirth and Parenting Education Classes, or even arrange a free tour of our childbirth facilities by calling 1-800-879-1020.
ER Wait Time
When you need to find a doctor for yourself or your family, our FREE Direct Doctors Plus physician referral service can help.
OR SEARCH OUR PHYSICIAN DIRECTORY