This fun and informative presentation gives expectant parents a free sneak preview of our Family Birth Center. Get all your questions answered regarding our services. You will learn about our:
- Pre-admission process
- Private labor and delivery/couplet care rooms
- Nursing practices
- 24 hour on-site obstetricians
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Rady Children’s San Diego)
- Options for pain management if desired
- Infant security protocol
- Breastfeeding and Skin to Skin program
Classes fill up quickly so register early! Register once per couple. Classes include a tour.
Time: 7 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: All classes meet in the Rancho Springs Administration Conference Center
Or call 1-800-879-1020.
If you would like to register to have your baby delivered at Rancho Springs, please use our online registration system. If you have questions about registration or insurance, call our admitting department at 951-696-6106.