Recognition for Rancho Springs
- U.S. News & World Report Names Southwest Healthcare System a High Performing Hospital for Stroke, COPD, Heart Failure, Kidney Failure
- "A" rating in The Leapfrog Group's Spring 2019 Hospital Safety Grade
- National accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Stroke Care — Advanced Primary Stroke Center Re-Certification from The Joint Commission.
- Perinatal Care Certification from the Joint Commission for outstanding maternity services — 1 of only 3 hospitals awarded in all of Southern California
- Rady Children's now certified Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit — the highest level NICU awarded in Southwest Riverside County
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners Award of excellence for lactation care
- Top Hospital Award from The Leapfrog Group (one of only 35 awarded in the nation)
- National accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Stroke Care — American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines® Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll.
- Awarded Blue Cross/Blue Shield Center of Distinction for delivering outstanding maternity care.
- Rady Children’s at Rancho Springs Medical Center awarded Top Performer from Professional Research Consultants, Inc. for achieving 100 percent patient satisfaction scores.