Introducing Southwest Healthcare —
A New Network of Care for Southern California
Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital is proud to be a part of the new Southwest Healthcare, a comprehensive network of care with convenient hospital and ambulatory locations here to serve you and your loved ones.
Southwest Healthcare is comprised of five acute care hospitals — Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital, Corona Regional Medical Center, Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital, and Temecula Valley Hospital — and several non-hospital access points, including:
- Temecula Valley Day Surgery*, a multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center
- A+ Urgent Care Centers** in Murrieta, Lake Elsinore and Menifee Lakes
- Riverside Medical Clinic**, which provides comprehensive, multi-specialty medical services for individuals, business and industry in the greater Riverside region
*Temecula Valley Day Surgery is majority owned by an affiliate.
**Physician owned independent group, managed by an affiliate.
With more than 7,000 passionate care providers across the region, all dedicated to the highest standards, our shared goal is to provide convenient access to a wide range of healthcare services in a way that benefits you, your family and the entire community.
About Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital
At Southwest Healthcare, our tradition of providing quality medical care in a comfortable and convenient environment helps brings peace of mind to the thousands of patients and families who come to the Rancho Springs Hospital campus.
Rancho Springs Hospital in Murrieta, California, is a 120 bed acute-care facility with an Emergency Department that is open around the clock. To best assist all types of urgent care needs, Rancho Springs Hospital provides the area's only OB/Emergency Department program, which gives expectant moms 24/7 on-site access to OB/GYN physician coverage, and also has the region’s only Pediatric Emergency Services (for children 14 and under) provided by board certified Rady Children’s emergency medicine physicians. In addition, the Family Birth Center at Rancho Springs Hospital is the largest in the region and features spacious family-friendly private suites, as well as the only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) operated by Rady Children’s.
Your choice for healthcare, committed to hope, health, and healing
Building relationships that touch the heart
Integrity, compassion, respect, and courage
Facts and Figures
- 120 licensed beds
- More than 4,000 surgeries each year
- Average of 3000 babies born each year
- Highest level III NICU in the Region
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Average of 50,000 Emergency Department visits each year
- Only Pediatric ER Services in the region with Rady Children's Emergency Physicians
- More than 1,500 team members
- Jared Giles, Chief Executive Officer
- Alistair Machoka, Chief Operating Officer
- Karen Mayo, Chief Nursing Officer
- Paul Hymel, Chief Financial Officer
- Bryan Rogers, Assistant Administrator
- Pam Divan, Director of Risk and Accreditation
- Della Stange, Director of Human Resources
- Brian Connors, Director of Marketing
Board of Governors
- Annette LaRocque, Chairperson; Owner, VIP Florist
- Jared Giles, Chief Executive Officer
- Brad Neet, Group Vice President, UHS Acute Care Division
- Ryan Windemuth, MD, Chief of Staff, Southwest Healthcare
- Reza Vaezazizi, MD, Southwest Healthcare
- Alex Braicovich, Senior Regional Vice President, CR&R Waste and Recycling Services
- Nico Melendez, CEO, Perceive Communications, Inc.; Commander, U.S. Navy Reserve
- Abayomi Odubela, MD, Southwest Healthcare
- Jan Duran, CEO, Professional Women's Roundtable, Granite Escrow Services
- Alice Sullivan, Former President, CEO, Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Edward Miller, Fabozzi & Miller, APC, Managing Partner
- Gina Gonzalez, City of Menifee Economic Development Director